4 replies to this topic

#1 cynnz

cynnz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:07 AM

Dear everyone here,

I never been to HK before, and end of this month im going to HK for the very first time. Few of my colleagues told me that if I want to buy Gucci bags from HK, it will be better to buy from Isa Boutique instead of Gucci store. Just want to ask all of you here, is the items sold in Isa Boutique authentic? (No offense, just wondering).

Really appreciate your opinions & suggestions etc.

Thanks!!! :wub:

#2 Northasian

Northasian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:02 AM

Dear everyone here,

I never been to HK before, and end of this month im going to HK for the very first time. Few of my colleagues told me that if I want to buy Gucci bags from HK, it will be better to buy from Isa Boutique instead of Gucci store. Just want to ask all of you here, is the items sold in Isa Boutique authentic? (No offense, just wondering).

Really appreciate your opinions & suggestions etc.

Thanks!!! :wub:

Hi cynnz, thanks for joining~ :wub:

I personally don't prefer ISA Boutique 'coz I find their products quite "outdated"... I can't tell for sure their branded goods are 100% authentic, for what I know the goods are not official but "parallel imported", which doesn't mean they are fake but not official imported by local authorised dealer (e.g. buy from the brand's Europe branch at cheaper price then sell in HK's boutique). Actually, except ISA, there are lots of same kinda boutiques selling parallel imported branded goods in HK, like YMK, twist, Milan Station... just to name a few. You can take a look at their website to find their branch location, then you can compare their price and style when you are in HK. FYI, myself bought one Burberry Blue Label wallet from YMK many years ago when there were no offical blue label store in HK, it looked nice with good quality and I think it's not fake~ :)
www.allabouthongkong.com - Provides an overview of tourist spots/activities by location with google map
hotels.allabouthongkong.com - Check the best room rate among the major hotel booking engines!
Leave a Testimonial - Please leave us a testimonial if you find the site useful. Thanks!

#3 cynnz

cynnz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:22 AM

Hi cynnz, thanks for joining~ Posted Image

I personally don't prefer ISA Boutique 'coz I find their products quite "outdated"... I can't tell for sure their branded goods are 100% authentic, for what I know the goods are not official but "parallel imported", which doesn't mean they are fake but not official imported by local authorised dealer (e.g. buy from the brand's Europe branch at cheaper price then sell in HK's boutique). Actually, except ISA, there are lots of same kinda boutiques selling parallel imported branded goods in HK, like YMK, twist, Milan Station... just to name a few. You can take a look at their website to find their branch location, then you can compare their price and style when you are in HK. FYI, myself bought one Burberry Blue Label wallet from YMK many years ago when there were no offical blue label store in HK, it looked nice with good quality and I think it's not fake~ Posted Image

Hi Northasian, your forum really useful :wub:

Really thank you so much for your opinions & sharing..I agree with you that their goods are not official but "parallel imported"... :D because my colleague just came back from HK few months back and she bought a Gucci handbag from Isa Boutique..we think that it is authentic..so thats what makes me wonder why they can sell at the price below retail price at official Gucci store :D

Thanks for your suggestions on YML, twist, Milan station..will drop by and take a look at their store if have extra time...Plus, since you have experience buying Burberry from YMK..i shall then give it a try (maybe, haha!)...

By the way, will post up my itinerary in your forum asap and need more opinions from you guys hehehe thankssss in advance :P I will be goin on 27th..cant wait!! hehehe...

#4 Northasian

Northasian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:24 AM

Hi Northasian, your forum really useful :wub:

Really thank you so much for your opinions & sharing..I agree with you that their goods are not official but "parallel imported"... :D because my colleague just came back from HK few months back and she bought a Gucci handbag from Isa Boutique..we think that it is authentic..so thats what makes me wonder why they can sell at the price below retail price at official Gucci store :D

Thanks for your suggestions on YML, twist, Milan station..will drop by and take a look at their store if have extra time...Plus, since you have experience buying Burberry from YMK..i shall then give it a try (maybe, haha!)...

By the way, will post up my itinerary in your forum asap and need more opinions from you guys hehehe thankssss in advance :P I will be goin on 27th..cant wait!! hehehe...

Hi cynnz, thanks for your compliment~ :D

FYI, Milan Station is a public listed company in Hong Kong, so if their goods are not authentic, they won't make it until today.. Also YMK, it has been many years in HK, so I think you can shop with peace of mind~ ^_^
www.allabouthongkong.com - Provides an overview of tourist spots/activities by location with google map
hotels.allabouthongkong.com - Check the best room rate among the major hotel booking engines!
Leave a Testimonial - Please leave us a testimonial if you find the site useful. Thanks!

#5 cynnz

cynnz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

Hi cynnz, thanks for your compliment~ :D

FYI, Milan Station is a public listed company in Hong Kong, so if their goods are not authentic, they won't make it until today.. Also YMK, it has been many years in HK, so I think you can shop with peace of mind~ ^_^

Hi Northasian,

Thanks...will check out on their website before heading to shop with them..cant wait for my trip..so excited!! :clap:

Thanks again :D (oh yea btw i have posted my itinerary here, can you gv me suggestions?, thank you :D )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users