• All Activity

4 days 3 nights HK + Macau

2 posts in this topic

Hi there, I'm going to Macau and HK with bf from Malaysia.

My flight is on 1st of January 2015. I bought air ticket to Macau so I will straight go to ferry terminal at Taipa then go HK. 

Should I buy the ferry ticket online first cause 1st of Jan should be public holiday right? 

Might afraid the ticket will sold out.

1st Jan 

10.15am Arrive Macau airport then head to Taipa ferry terminal. Will I able to reach the terminal by 12pm?

after reach hk-macau terminal, head to hotel. will go to the hotel by mrt since i will find hotel near MRT station.

Planned to get hotel located at Austin/ Mongkok/ Jordan, which area is recommended and convenient for shopping and foods? And located near Mrt station

The rest of the days will be shopping. Want to shop for brands that are cheaper in HK compared to Malaysia. Any recommendations?

2nd Jan 

Shall be going Disneyland. 

Is it able to reach by only MRT?

Night will planned to get food and desserts near hotel area. Any recommendations? s

3rd Jan

Dim sum breakfast? Any recommendations for dim sum in Tsim Tsa Tsui area?

After breakfast, head to hk-macau terminal by mrt.

Taipa-macau, head to hotel. Any hotel to recommend ? Average price and walking distance to Ruins of St. Paul's area.

4th Jan 

macau airport- 10.45 flight

Kindly respond to my post, Thank you :)

It's better to buy tickets after you landed since you never know if your flight will be delay or not *touch wood* I guess ferry Macau > HK won't be full during day time 'coz ppl are going to Macau in day time and the other way round at night time. 

Wow you haven't had your accommodation booked yet? It's peak travel season and could be rather difficult to book a room with fair price! Mongkok, Jordan are nice locations with everywhere close to MTR station in walking distance. Line stopping at Austin station does not take you to most tourist spots directly so better avoid it. Have no idea of things/brands sold in Malaysia so cannot tell what are cheaper in HK, you gotta check them out yourselves when you're here.

If you're going to Disneyland from the city then MTR should be the most convenient transportation. 

Superstar Restaurant in Harbour City serve nice dim sum and some tables with harbour view, it's near the China HK ferry terminal so you don't need to take any transportation after breakfast.