• All Activity

6D5N Macau + Hong Kong Trip (7-12 December 2014)

5 posts in this topic

Day 1 - Singapore to Hong Kong to Macau

Day 2 - Macau

Day 3 - Macau - Hong Kong

The Peak, Madame Tussauds.

Day 4 - Hong Kong

Morning - Afternoon @ Mongkok

Late afternoon till night - The One > Harbour City > Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower > Victoria Harbour > Avenue of Stars > Symphony of Lights > Lan Kwai Fong (Able to help me arrange the places in sequence for Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower, Victoria Harbour, Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights?)

Day 5 - Hong Kong

Disneyland

Day 6 - Hong Kong - Singapore

As I'm staying in Cosmopolitan Hotel and I'll be having lunch @ Ritz Carlton at 12pm, any suggestions for breakfast in the morning and any places to go after lunch because my flight departs @ 7.30pm.

Any recommendations of the places of interests of MUST-GO places that I have missed out?

When I reach Hong Kong, can I purchase the 3G SIM card and use it while I'm in Macau?

How's the protest right now? Which areas of Hong Kong are the protests ongoing?

You can buy 3G SIM card in HK but it may not be used in Macau because Macau is not a part of HK, it's like a different "country" even both are under China. Even it works it will charge you at roaming rate which is more expensive.

Protest is now only at Admiralty area, the Mongkok block off area has been cleared but some come and go protest is still ongoing in Mongkok these nights.

Is the arrangement of my Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower, Victoria Harbour, Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights fine?

Where do I take the Star Ferry to have the most spectacular view?

For Mongkok, Ladies Street & Temple Street are only open at night?

What does Stanley have?

Any recommendations to eat @ Mongkok, Tsim Sha Tsui & Wanchai?

What time should I go Tsim Sha Tsui/Victoria Harbour/Avenue of Stars/Symphony of Lights?

What is the best timing to go Fa Yuen Street/Temple Street Night Market?

Is the arrangement of my Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower, Victoria Harbour, Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights fine?

Where do I take the Star Ferry to have the most spectacular view?

For Mongkok, Ladies Street & Temple Street are only open at night?

What does Stanley have?

Any recommendations to eat @ Mongkok, Tsim Sha Tsui & Wanchai?

The arrangement is fine, but you need to walk back to Clock Tower for taking the Star Ferry at the ferry pier there. 

Since you plan to visit LKF after Tsim Sha Tsui, you may take Star Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Pier to Central Ferry Pier. But anyway no matter which pier you take, the view you see will be the same (because all Star Ferries are running across the same harbour)

Ladies Street opens from 11-12am till late night everyday, Temple Street only opens from 6:30-7pm till late night everyday.

Stanley has an outdoor market, beach, alfesco cafe & restaurants along sea shore, a historical Murray House...etc.

You may browse thru the gourmet section in our website (http://www.allabouthongkong.com) or the blog section here which has featured blogs of some local foodies. 

What time should I go Tsim Sha Tsui/Victoria Harbour/Avenue of Stars/Symphony of Lights?

What is the best timing to go Fa Yuen Street/Temple Street Night Market?

Better visit after dark for the gorgeous night view of Victoria Harbour and the Symphony of Lights show starts from 8pm sharp.

Fa Yuen Street can visit during day time and evening time for Temple Street because those booths only open after dark.