• All Activity

Halloween & Spooktacular Food - Ocean Park

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

Those participated restaurants and bakery in Ocean Park for Halloween's special, is it a must to pay for the park entrance ticket fee in order to enter the restaurants & bakery?

Thanks.  

Hi,

Those participated restaurants and bakery in Ocean Park for Halloween's special, is it a must to pay for the park entrance ticket fee in order to enter the restaurants & bakery?

Thanks.  

Hi esmf86,

Yes, because the restaurants and bakery are inside the paid area of Ocean Park.

Hi, I'm abit confused on the pricing of the ocean park tickets.

The all day-and-night ticket gives access to the Park’s fun-filled Halloween shows and spectacularly decorated attractions -HKD 320

Get admission to all day-and-night Halloween attractions with priority access to 16 attractions - HKD 628

Only difference is the priority entry to 16 attractions?

Because i just want to enter for the restaurant not to play the hallowen.

Anyone can advise which ticket I'm suppose to purchase? Thanks!

$320 is normal park entry including Halloween Fest attractions without priority entry.

$628 is normal park entry including Halloween Fest attractions PLUS priority entry to all Halloween Fest attractions only.

In your case, the $320 ticket is more suitable if you won't be entering any Halloween Fest attractions, because all you need is just entry to the park for visiting the restaurants within the paid area.

Hi bbgirl, thanks for your reply.

Meaning even I pay $320 I still can enter some of the Halloween attractions if I want to, like Doreamon those not so scary ones, okay for children to enter.

Because in Singapore priority means its express passes, whereas in HK, I'm not sure whether 'priority' refers to the same meaning.

Thanks.