• All Activity

From Tsuen Wan to Disneyland

2 posts in this topic

Next month will be my next visit to Hong Kong after 2 years. I'll be staying in Royal View Hotel and want to ask how to get to Disneyland from the hotel?

If I not mistaken, the hotel provided free shuttle bus to Tsuen wan MTR station... is it possible for me to go to Disneyland by MTR? How long its take to arrive?

And lastly, how do I get back to Royal View Hotel??

I checked for the taxi price, quite expensive... ><

anyone can help me please ??

Next month will be my next visit to Hong Kong after 2 years. I'll be staying in Royal View Hotel and want to ask how to get to Disneyland from the hotel?

If I not mistaken, the hotel provided free shuttle bus to Tsuen wan MTR station... is it possible for me to go to Disneyland by MTR? How long its take to arrive?

And lastly, how do I get back to Royal View Hotel??

I checked for the taxi price, quite expensive... ><

anyone can help me please ??

Sure. Take their shuttle to Tsuen Wan MTR Station. Ride the Tsuen Wan Line to Lai King Station (only 4 stops over). Transfer to Tung Chung Line, towards Tung Chung. 2 stops. You will arrive Sunny Bay Station. Transfer one more time to Disneyland Resort Line, 1 stop, to Disneyland Resort.

Back to the hotel, just journey in reverse. Hope that their free shuttle is still available at night. If not, may need to taxi back to the hotel. From Tsuen Wan to Disneyland doesn't take too long.