Zhuhai, Macau and Hong Kong trip
2 2

36 posts in this topic

guys, i going over to china (zhuhai, Hong Kong and Macau) in Ocotber

I had few options, someone care to tell me which plan looks better? :D

Before I let go the plan, please take note that

1) my flight is from Penang to Hong Kong. Reaching Hong Kong at 11AM

2) Total will stay 5 nights. Flight depart from HK too

3) 2nd and 3rd day I MUST be in Zhuhai. And will be busy for work during those 2 days so no plans for it

4) Although I been to there many times, but my GF only been to Hong Kong once. Never she step to macau or zhuhai before

So which will be a better plan for me?

1) Stay 4 nights in Zhuhai, 1 night in HK

1st day walk around zhuhai.

2nd and 3rd day work.

4th day early morning go over to Macau, back to zhuhai at night. 5th day morning go to HK and stay there 1 nite

2) Stay 3 nights in Zhuhai, 1 night in Macau, 1 night in HK

2nd and 3rd day work.

4th day early morning go over to Macau, stay there 1 night, then 5th day morning travel to HK and stay there 1 nite

3) Stay 3 nights in Zhuhai, 2 nights in HK

2nd and 3rd day work.

4th day early morning go over to Macau (with luggage), walk till sian, then travel to HK and stay there 2 nites

PS: another question is, my this HK trip will be pure shopping trip only. Won't go for sightseeing, since we done that before, and time does not allow too. So when at HK, which hotel can I stay ar? Budget less than RM400.

Thanks

guys, i going over to china (zhuhai, Hong Kong and Macau) in Ocotber

I had few options, someone care to tell me which plan looks better? :D

Before I let go the plan, please take note that

1) my flight is from Penang to Hong Kong. Reaching Hong Kong at 11AM

2) Total will stay 5 nights. Flight depart from HK too

3) 2nd and 3rd day I MUST be in Zhuhai. And will be busy for work during those 2 days so no plans for it

4) Although I been to there many times, but my GF only been to Hong Kong once. Never she step to macau or zhuhai before

So which will be a better plan for me?

Hi samlee, I will cast my vote on option 2. Since you said your purpose for visiting HK is for pure shopping, staying 1 night there will be good enough, provided you've known which area you want to shop and just pin-point that area to save time. Also, better take an early ferry from Macau to HK to maximise your time in HK and I don't know what time you will depart on the last day.

1) Stay 4 nights in Zhuhai, 1 night in HK

2nd and 3rd day work.

4th day early morning go over to Macau, back to zhuhai at night. 5th day morning go to HK and stay there 1 nite

2) Stay 3 nights in Zhuhai, 1 night in Macau, 1 night in HK

2nd and 3rd day work.

4th day early morning go over to Macau, stay there 1 night, then 5th day morning travel to HK and stay there 1 nite

3) Stay 3 nights in Zhuhai, 2 nights in HK

2nd and 3rd day work.

4th day early morning go over to Macau (with luggage), walk till sian, then travel to HK and stay there 2 nites

PS: another question is, my this HK trip will be pure shopping trip only. Won't go for sightseeing, since we done that before, and time does not allow too. So when at HK, which hotel can I stay ar? Budget less than RM400.

Hotels in Mongkok & Yau Ma Tei are generally cheaper, so you can try asking rate for Royal Plaza Hotel, MK Hotel, Casa Hotel, Acesite Hotel, Bridal Tea House...etc.

Thanks

Thanks Northasian :)

Yea, I will definitely take the earliest ferry to HK no matter I am from Zhuhai or Macau. Should be able to reach HK before lunch I guess, hehe. My flight from HK to Penang will be at 3pm or so, so I don't really have time to shop around for the last day I guess.

Hm...yea, I heard about Royal Plaza Hotel too. Maybe will ask for it. Then only find other hotel. I don't know which area to shop around though. Care to give some locations? (I know high range one I can go to Harbour city, so how about low to mid range one? )

Thanks Northasian :)

Yea, I will definitely take the earliest ferry to HK no matter I am from Zhuhai or Macau. Should be able to reach HK before lunch I guess, hehe. My flight from HK to Penang will be at 3pm or so, so I don't really have time to shop around for the last day I guess.

Hm...yea, I heard about Royal Plaza Hotel too. Maybe will ask for it. Then only find other hotel. I don't know which area to shop around though. Care to give some locations? (I know high range one I can go to Harbour city, so how about low to mid range one? )

My pleasure :)

Oh are you taking CX? Then really not much time to shop on last day... So I think staying at Mongkok area will be the best as low-mid range shopping is around that area. Royal Plaza Hotel is located just next to a shopping mall called Grand Century Place, there are all mid-range brands inside, good for last minute shopping. If you're really taking CX, you can do the online check in first, then only need to be at the airport and drop your check-in baggage at least 45mins before departure. Other than Grand Century Place, you can walk down to Fa Yuen Street and streets around there for small boutiques selling no-brand fashion. For your Day 5, you can go to Sai Yeung Choi Street (the street parallel to Ladies Street), there are some low-mid range shops along the street and an Esprit Factory Outlet in Hollywood Centre.

Whao, you really know things well eh. Yes, I am taking CX, haha.

I see. Thanks a lot for all the info. I guess those places you mentioned is good enough for my 1 night stay there. Seems royal plaza hotel is quite a good choice then hehe.

Oh ya btw, I never book using agoda before. So does you recommend me booking the hotel using agoda? Or I might as well book directly from the hotel website?

If I book from agoda, I just need to show them my proof of purchase when I am at the hotel right?

Whao, you really know things well eh. Yes, I am taking CX, haha.

I see. Thanks a lot for all the info. I guess those places you mentioned is good enough for my 1 night stay there. Seems royal plaza hotel is quite a good choice then hehe.

Oh ya btw, I never book using agoda before. So does you recommend me booking the hotel using agoda? Or I might as well book directly from the hotel website?

If I book from agoda, I just need to show them my proof of purchase when I am at the hotel right?

Hehee... as I am a frequent traveller of CX... :P Actually you can try to compare the room rate between agoda.com and hotel website then book the one with better deal. Don't worry, Agoda.com is reliable, both my friends and I tried to book hotel with them and never have problems at all. If their rate is really better than hotel official website, you can book with the agoda's link on this forum front page, and yes, just print out the confirmation page after you've done the online payment and bring it along to check-in then it's ok.

Hehe....

thanks.

btw, northasian, isit okay if I were only to find a hotel when I reach HK?

or can i just make a reservation now, and only pay when I am there?

Hehe....

thanks.

btw, northasian, isit okay if I were only to find a hotel when I reach HK?

or can i just make a reservation now, and only pay when I am there?

It would be a bit risky if you come without a confirmed reservation in HK... what if you can't find a room within your budget?

Normally hotels will require you to guarantee booking by your credit card at time of making reservation, but they won't charge your credit card until you finish your stay at the hotel. Some hotels do have cancellation policy, like if you cancel your booking BEYOND a certain period of time then they won't charge you anything. But this situation mostly apply on making reservation directly with the hotel and/or its website instead of using those hotel booking engines.

yea, thats what I worry too. Because I might stay at HK 2 nights, but not sure my schedule until I am there...hmmm

Royal Plaza Hotel will charge my CC for the 1st night if i book using their website, which I don't like. I dont want them to charge it before I am there. A guranteed booking will do la (which means if i dint show up or dint call up and cancel within a certain period, they charge then I don't mind)

btw, I will be there at mid October, is that peak period a?

yea, thats what I worry too. Because I might stay at HK 2 nights, but not sure my schedule until I am there...hmmm

Royal Plaza Hotel will charge my CC for the 1st night if i book using their website, which I don't like. I dont want them to charge it before I am there. A guranteed booking will do la (which means if i dint show up or dint call up and cancel within a certain period, they charge then I don't mind)

btw, I will be there at mid October, is that peak period a?

Maybe you can try emailing them to ask if it can be waived by making reservations thru email?? But from their online reservation page, it states "Refund is available if cancellation is more than 72 hours prior 6:00PM Hong Kong Time of arrival date". So I think you are still paying nothing if you manage to inform the hotel to cancel booking at least 72hrs before 6pm of arrival date.

Otherwise you can only book other hotel that doesn't charge the 1st night but only need the credit card number for guarantee. Maybe you can try Bridal Teahouse Hotel at its Yau Ma Tei Branch, only HK$573 and the booking conditions are :

Terms & Conditions

* Room Rates are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar

* A credit card is required to confirm the booking.

* Breakfast is not included.

* In case of cancellation less than 48 hours prior to arrival or in case of no-show, one

night-stay per room will be charged on your credit card. * Check-in Time is at 1400 hours and Check-out Time is at 1200 noon.

* Exchange rate for information only.

* Payment due upon Arrival.* Rates are subject to change without notice.

* For any change of existing reservations, please contact us at the following email address:

enquiries@hkchhotel.com

Their website is : http://www.hkchhotel.com/hk-budget-hotel.php

Mid-Oct is not a travel peak season, but not sure if there are trade fairs/exhibitions in HK or China during that time, then HK hotels would be quite full...

i booked too late, and most hotel is fully booked at agoda :(

royal plaza is around HKD1600 per nite @@

how about wifi hotel, is it okay?

btw, my trip had changed yet again lol.

Just noticed that there's an electronic fair at HK from OCT 13 to 16

hence i will stay there longer.

My trip now is :

12th : Arrive HK , then to Zhuhai and stay there

13th : Stay at Zhuhai for fair

14th : Stay at Zhuhai, but will go to Macau

15th : Go to HK, stay at HK

16th : Stay at HK for fair

17th : Walk around HK

18th : Maybe disney or Shenzhen

19th : Back

What do you think? Shenzhen or disney? I am totally not a fan of disney, but my gf might like it :o

So now will stay at HK for 4 nights =.=

i booked too late, and most hotel is fully booked at agoda :(

royal plaza is around HKD1600 per nite @@

how about wifi hotel, is it okay?

Haha... I got a fan complaining the rise of room rate in Royal Plaza too, he/she saw the rate at HK$850 before but now it's HK$1600... So, always remember to book accommodation earlier (as soon as you've confirmed your air-ticket) to avoid disappointment~

Wifi Hotel's rooms look nice, but location wise is a bit far from either Wanchai or Causeway Bay MTR station... I guess it takes around 8mins to walk. But if the rate is within your budget, it's still nice to book 'coz I personally don't mind to walk a bit more for a nice & affordable hotel. Tell you what, I always walk between Causeway Bay & Wanchai to save transportation cost, heheee.... :P It only takes me around 10-15mins to walk.

btw, my trip had changed yet again lol.

Just noticed that there's an electronic fair at HK from OCT 13 to 16

hence i will stay there longer.

My trip now is :

12th : Arrive HK , then to Zhuhai and stay there

13th : Stay at Zhuhai for fair

14th : Stay at Zhuhai, but will go to Macau

15th : Go to HK, stay at HK

16th : Stay at HK for fair

17th : Walk around HK

18th : Maybe disney or Shenzhen

19th : Back

What do you think? Shenzhen or disney? I am totally not a fan of disney, but my gf might like it :o

So now will stay at HK for 4 nights =.=

I would suggest Disneyland 'coz you've stayed in Zhuhai during the first few days of your trip, but I think it's better for you to ask your gf and let her choose Disneyland or Shenzhen.

I see...thanks for the reply, hehe

i just booked wifi hotel from agoda for 4 nites, abit less than USD700

btw, any MUST TRY restaurant at HK? just a few will do lol

I am slowly going through your food blog,

four seasons pot rice, tong kee steamed rice roll, yue kee, fairwood, seems are those that i will go (although I am still unaware of their location)

any others? :D

I see...thanks for the reply, hehe

i just booked wifi hotel from agoda for 4 nites, abit less than USD700

btw, any MUST TRY restaurant at HK? just a few will do lol

I am slowly going through your food blog,

four seasons pot rice, tong kee steamed rice roll, yue kee, fairwood, seems are those that i will go (although I am still unaware of their location)

any others? :D

Hm... must try restaurants ar... I personally think Praise House in i-Square is quite nice with very reasonable price~ Their Roasted Pork is very good and the dining environment is good too. Also the egg tarts from Tai Cheong, Milk Tea & Polo Bun in Kam Wah, local dai pai dong feel in Shing Heung Yuen or Lan Fong Yuen or Leaf Dessert...etc. are some of the restaurants that you should not miss~

ahh i see...thanks a lot! :D

Welcome~ You browse thru my blog first la.. you might have find some other things that you or your gf wanna try~ :D

hehe yeap. slowly browsing through. Btw, I think i am in luck, since the convention centre i am going to is so near to my hotel, haha.

Anyway, 2 more questions please :D

1) octopus card. Around how much should I buy for 4 nights stay? I have to buy 2 cards or I can share 1 card with my gf?

2) If I were want to purchase a prepaid SIM card, for minimal call use, but mostly for 3G usage , which card/offer should I take? I heard that PCCW offer free wifi in thousands of locations, if not mistaken, is that true? I want a SIM card that can let me online at most of the places :D

hehe yeap. slowly browsing through. Btw, I think i am in luck, since the convention centre i am going to is so near to my hotel, haha.

Anyway, 2 more questions please :D

1) octopus card. Around how much should I buy for 4 nights stay? I have to buy 2 cards or I can share 1 card with my gf?

2) If I were want to purchase a prepaid SIM card, for minimal call use, but mostly for 3G usage , which card/offer should I take? I heard that PCCW offer free wifi in thousands of locations, if not mistaken, is that true? I want a SIM card that can let me online at most of the places :D

Yep from your hotel to HKCEC is within walking distance~ :)

1) You have to buy 2 cards becoz you can't share the same card with others... imagine how can you share your card with others in MTR that the gate read and save in & out record in 1 card for different people? The normal card is HK$150 fixed price when you purchase it, with $50 deposit & $100 value. You have to top it up when the value is getting to 0. So can't tell how much to buy, it depends on how frequent and how far you travel. FYI you can settle payment by this card in all convenience store and some shops too. Please check its website for details: http://www.octopus.com.hk/get-your-octopus/choose-your-octopus/on-loan-octopus/standard-octopus/en/index.html

2) Please refer the FAQ section in this forum : About PCCW, I'm not so sure if it's free or not... as I always try to online thru PCCW network/hotspot and it asks me to pay all the time... But for sure that most cafe and all mcdonald's provide free wifi with time limited.

I had make quite some plan, mostly is about food i guess @@. What do you think? lol.

15th October (Saturday)

8.45AM – Check out from Hotel, Go to 九州港 take ferry to 香港中港城码头

10.00AM – Depart from Zhuhai to Hong Kong

11.20AM – Arrived at 香港中港城码头. Buy Octopus Card (2) and PCCW prepaid card.

11.40AM – Check in at Wifi Hotel, Rest and Bath.

12.00PM – Lunch @ Ocean Empire Food Shop 海皇粥店

Food: Chinese Cruller in Rice Sheet Roll,Turnip Cake, Dried Veggie and Pork Rib Congee,

1.00PM – Head to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre for Fair

5.00PM – Back to Hotel

6.00PM – Dinner @ Ho Hung Kee 何洪記

Food: Pork Liver and Fish Congee, Wanton Noodle

7.00PM – Shopping @ Island Bevely Shopping Arcade 金百利 (Causeway Bay station 銅鑼灣站) and Laforet 東角

10.00PM – Supper @ Honolulu Coffee Shop

Food: egg tarts,

Location: G/F & Mezz Floor, 176-178 Hennessy Rd., Wan Chai灣仔軒尼詩道176-178號地下及閣 樓

Opens daily from 6am to 12am

16th October (Sunday)

8.00AM – Take MTR to Mong Kok East station

Breakfast @ Mui Kee Porridge

Food: Fish Belly Congee Back: Meat Ball & Century Egg Porridge ,Meat Ball & Century Egg Porridge.

肉丸皮蛋粥

Location: location:3/F, Fa Yuen Street Municipal Services Building, 123A Fa Yuen Street,

9.00AM – Walk around the wet market, look for duck tongue

10.00AM – Breakfast @ Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum Specialty Shop

Food: traditional glutinous rice with chicken 古法糯米雞, Teochew Fun Guo 潮州蒸粉果, crispy cha siu bao 酥皮焗叉燒

包, cheong fun 豬肝腸粉, ham siu gok (deep fried glutinous rice dumpling)

Location: Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum Expert, G/F, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St

11.00AM – Shopping at Mongkok area. Grand Century Place, Fa Yuen Street and around.

1.00PM – Lunch @ 澳門翠苑茶餐廳

Food: curry farmer’s bun (咖喱農夫包) that comes with a myriad of fillings such as beef brisket, soft shell crab, pork chop, pork’s neck, chicken fillet, etc.

Location : Shop 8, 2/F, Cooked Food Market, Mong Kok Complex, 557 Shanghai Street, Mong Kok

Open daily from 7am to 11pm

2.00PM – Walk around and shop around Ladies street, Sai Yeung Choi Street, Esprit Factory Outlet in

Hollywood Centre, and nearby.

Snack: 貢茶 Gong Cha (奶蓋系列 milk foam series)

肥姐小食店 Fei Jie Snacks Shop (大墨魚 big squids and 大生腸 big pork intestines)

萬家燒餅皇 Man Ka King of Sao Bing (武大郎 )

7.30PM – Take MTR to East Tsim Tsa Tsui Station

7.40PM – Avenue of Stars, A Symphony of Lights (along the Avenue of Stars every night at 8pm)

8.30PM – Take MTR to Yau Ma Tei MTR Station

9.00PM – Dinner @ 四季煲仔飯 (Four Season Claypot Rice)

Food: oyster omelette 細鴨蛋蠔餅, Chicken & Pork Ribs Claypot Rice , Boiled Pak Choy

Location: 油麻地鴉打街46-58號46-58, Arthur Street, Yau Ma Tei (adjacent to Temple Street)

10.00PM – Take MTR to Causeway Bay station.

Back to Hotel

17th October (Monday)

8.30AM - Breakfast @ 澳洲牛奶公司 (Australia Dairy Co)

Food: toasts with scrambled eggs and ham, macaroni with char siu and coffee/tea ,Steamed milk pudding

Location: 47-49 Parkes Street, Jordan, Hong Kong (Jordan MTR, exit C2)

Opens from 730 am to 11pm daily

9.30AM – Disneyland

6.00PM – Back to Hotel

8.00PM – Dinner @ Wing Kee Noodle 榮記粉麵, Causeway Bay

Food: Curdled Pig's Blood, Turnips & Pig Intestine with Oil Noodle (豬紅蘿蔔豬大腸配油麵

18th October (Tuesday)

8.00AM - Tao Heung Pier 88 稻香超級漁港

Food: Cha Siu Cheung Fun 叉燒腸粉, Ha Gau 蝦餃, Fried Dumplings 咸水角, Steamed Fish Maw with Chicken 棉花雞

Location: Shop No.4, 1/F., Sino Plaza 255-257 Gloucester Road., Causeway Bay, H.K

Business Hours: 8:00am – 12:00nn

10.00AM - Take MTR to Tung Chung station, Take exit to Ngong Ping 360

10.15AM – Ngong Ping 360

3.45PM - Take MTR to Causeway Station.

Back at Hotel, Rest and bath.

4.30PM - Take MTR to Tsim Tsa Tsui Station.

5.00PM – Early Dinner @ Praise House Congee & Noodle Cuisine 譽居

Food: Roasted Pork and BBQ pork, Soup Noodle with Pig Trotters, Fried Rice with Roasted Goose & Preserved Veggie

Location: Shop 705, 7/F, iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui (尖沙咀彌敦道63號國際廣場(iSquare)7樓 )

5.40PM - Shopping @ Heritage 1881, and Harbor City

10.00PM - Take MTR to Causeway Bay station.

Back to Hotel

I had make quite some plan, mostly is about food i guess @@. What do you think? lol.

15th October (Saturday)

8.45AM – Check out from Hotel, Go to 九州港 take ferry to 香港中港城码头

10.00AM – Depart from Zhuhai to Hong Kong

11.20AM – Arrived at 香港中港城码头. Buy Octopus Card (2) and PCCW prepaid card.

FYI, you can only buy Octopus Card at MTR station. Just afraid you look for the counter at China Hong Kong City...There is an Esprit Factory Outlet at China Hong Kong City, if you're not carrying too much luggage, can stop by to take a look~ :)

11.40AM – Check in at Wifi Hotel, Rest and Bath.

12.00PM – Lunch @ Ocean Empire Food Shop 海皇粥店

Food: Chinese Cruller in Rice Sheet Roll,Turnip Cake, Dried Veggie and Pork Rib Congee,

Good pick to warm up your stomach~

1.00PM – Head to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre for Fair

5.00PM – Back to Hotel

6.00PM – Dinner @ Ho Hung Kee 何洪記

Food: Pork Liver and Fish Congee, Wanton Noodle

Would you be bored to have congee twice in a day? :P

7.00PM – Shopping @ Island Bevely Shopping Arcade 金百利 (Causeway Bay station 銅鑼灣站) and Laforet 東角

10.00PM – Supper @ Honolulu Coffee Shop

Food: egg tarts,

Location: G/F & Mezz Floor, 176-178 Hennessy Rd., Wan Chai灣仔軒尼詩道176-178號地下及閣 樓

Opens daily from 6am to 12am

Just FYI, not sure if egg tarts are still available at night 'coz when it comes closer to closing time, restaurants/bakery usually stop baking new batch of egg tarts to minimise leftover and wastage...

16th October (Sunday)

8.00AM – Take MTR to Mong Kok East station

Breakfast @ Mui Kee Porridge

Food: Fish Belly Congee Back: Meat Ball & Century Egg Porridge ,Meat Ball & Century Egg Porridge.

肉丸皮蛋粥

Location: location:3/F, Fa Yuen Street Municipal Services Building, 123A Fa Yuen Street,

There is no direct connection between Wan Chai station & Mongkok East station. Advise you to get off at Mongkok Station and go out from Exit B3, Fa Yuen Street is just across the road.

9.00AM – Walk around the wet market, look for duck tongue

Duck tongue is not HK's famous snacks but Taiwan's, so it might not be available everywhere... Try to look for those restaurants selling BBQ Pork and see if they have.

10.00AM – Breakfast @ Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum Specialty Shop

Food: traditional glutinous rice with chicken 古法糯米雞, Teochew Fun Guo 潮州蒸粉果, crispy cha siu bao 酥皮焗叉燒

包, cheong fun 豬肝腸粉, ham siu gok (deep fried glutinous rice dumpling)

Location: Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum Expert, G/F, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St

Tim Ho Wan is located near Yau Ma Tei, so if you go there and then back to Grand Century Place which is close to Prince Edward station, it's like going zig-zag and thus a waste of time & energy. Suggest you to have it for afternoon tea when you've finished Fa Yuen Street -> Grand Century Place -> Ladies Street -> Sai Yeung Choi Street, as Tim Ho Wan is close when walking from South bound of Sai Yeung Choi Street. You can refer google map for rough idea of direction.

11.00AM – Shopping at Mongkok area. Grand Century Place, Fa Yuen Street and around.

1.00PM – Lunch @ 澳門翠苑茶餐廳

Food: curry farmer’s bun (咖喱農夫包) that comes with a myriad of fillings such as beef brisket, soft shell crab, pork chop, pork’s neck, chicken fillet, etc.

Location : Shop 8, 2/F, Cooked Food Market, Mong Kok Complex, 557 Shanghai Street, Mong Kok

Open daily from 7am to 11pm

2.00PM – Walk around and shop around Ladies street, Sai Yeung Choi Street, Esprit Factory Outlet in

Hollywood Centre, and nearby.

Snack: 貢茶 Gong Cha (奶蓋系列 milk foam series)

肥姐小食店 Fei Jie Snacks Shop (大墨魚 big squids and 大生腸 big pork intestines)

萬家燒餅皇 Man Ka King of Sao Bing (武大郎 )

7.30PM – Take MTR to East Tsim Tsa Tsui Station

7.40PM – Avenue of Stars, A Symphony of Lights (along the Avenue of Stars every night at 8pm)

8.30PM – Take MTR to Yau Ma Tei MTR Station

9.00PM – Dinner @ 四季煲仔飯 (Four Season Claypot Rice)

Food: oyster omelette 細鴨蛋蠔餅, Chicken & Pork Ribs Claypot Rice , Boiled Pak Choy

Location: 油麻地鴉打街46-58號46-58, Arthur Street, Yau Ma Tei (adjacent to Temple Street)

10.00PM – Take MTR to Causeway Bay station.

Back to Hotel

17th October (Monday)

8.30AM - Breakfast @ 澳洲牛奶公司 (Australia Dairy Co)

Food: toasts with scrambled eggs and ham, macaroni with char siu and coffee/tea ,Steamed milk pudding

Location: 47-49 Parkes Street, Jordan, Hong Kong (Jordan MTR, exit C2)

Opens from 730 am to 11pm daily

9.30AM – Disneyland

6.00PM – Back to Hotel

Back so early? You don't want to watch the ending fireworks with your gf? ;) It's quite romantic and nice wor~ It should be at 8pm, please double check updated schedule from official Disneyland website 'coz their closing time is different in different season to match the length of daylight.

8.00PM – Dinner @ Wing Kee Noodle 榮記粉麵, Causeway Bay

Food: Curdled Pig's Blood, Turnips & Pig Intestine with Oil Noodle (豬紅蘿蔔豬大腸配油麵

If you decide to stay until park close, it would be around 9:30pm or 10pm when you are back to Causeway Bay. Not sure if Wing Kee is still opened, or maybe you can swap it with Ho Hung Kee 'coz they close a bit late until 11:30pm, or Ocean Empire on Lockhard Road that close at midnight.

18th October (Tuesday)

8.00AM - Tao Heung Pier 88 稻香超級漁港

Food: Cha Siu Cheung Fun 叉燒腸粉, Ha Gau 蝦餃, Fried Dumplings 咸水角, Steamed Fish Maw with Chicken 棉花雞

Location: Shop No.4, 1/F., Sino Plaza 255-257 Gloucester Road., Causeway Bay, H.K

Business Hours: 8:00am – 12:00nn

10.00AM - Take MTR to Tung Chung station, Take exit to Ngong Ping 360

10.15AM – Ngong Ping 360

No plan to visit Citygate Outlet Mall? ;)

3.45PM - Take MTR to Causeway Station.

Back at Hotel, Rest and bath.

I personally don't suggest people to back to hotel for rest & bath during the day 'coz it's quite a waste of time & transportation cost, unless they're travelling with elderly & kids who need more rest. Anyway it's up to you as it's just my own travel habit~

4.30PM - Take MTR to Tsim Tsa Tsui Station.

5.00PM – Early Dinner @ Praise House Congee & Noodle Cuisine 譽居

Food: Roasted Pork and BBQ pork, Soup Noodle with Pig Trotters, Fried Rice with Roasted Goose & Preserved Veggie

Location: Shop 705, 7/F, iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui (尖沙咀彌敦道63號國際廣場(iSquare)7樓 )

5.40PM - Shopping @ Heritage 1881, and Harbor City

Suggest to visit Silvercord, The One, Miramar Shopping Centre & Granville Road for more variety of shopping 'coz Heritage 1881 is mainly high-end shops, it's nice spot for taking pictures though...

10.00PM - Take MTR to Causeway Bay station.

Back to Hotel