All About Hong Kong
Danny Lak

Advice 6D5N Hong Kong Trip

Please give me some advice on my trip on which part i need to modify? 

btw i'm bringing my wife and a 2year old daughter to our 1st trip Oversea.. where can i get a good simcard with 7days simcard with internet access?

i'm from Malaysia

Day1

8am – 1.30pm Reach Hong Kong  (tungtung meal?)

3pm = reach hotel

LUNCH = Mido Cafe

4pm = Causeway Bay Ho Hung Kee WanTon Mee ????

Entrance Hall on G/F & Shop B, Basement Floor, 8 Minden Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

The Dessert House = G/F, 12-12A Hau Fook Street, Tsim Sha Tsui The Dessert Kitchen Mon-Sun: 15:00-01:00

Dinner =  AROUND Four Season Rice

Day2

8am = Wake up

9am = Breakfast Dim Dim Sum

Jordan Shop: 23 Man Ying Street, T: 2771-7766 H: 10am-1am
Mongkok: 112 Tung Choi Street, T: 2309-2300 H: 11am-2am

Dessert = Doux 18/F, 726 Nathan Road Mongkok 1pm open 2808 2520 BOOK BAR 1pm

Lunch = Mr Potato Head Cafe (MiraMall Tsim Sha Tsui) izumi curry X beard papa

GO ARENA OF STARS

Dinner

Day3

8am = Wake Up

9am = Jordan Australian Dairy Farm

10am = Disneyland

8pm = Dinner?

Dazzling cafe

eat with me

stacks   - cookies n ice cream

espuma  - waffle

Day4

8am = Wake Up

9am = 9am = Breakfast

Hello Kitty Chinese Cuisine
Shop A to C, Lee Loy Mansion, 332 – 338, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
(Turn left at end of Bowring Street, 15 min walk from Jordan MTR Station Exit C2 or 5 min walk from Austin MTR station)
Tel: +852 8202 8203
Opening Hours: 11am – 11pm Daily (Queue tickets issued till 3:30pm and 9:30pm. 4pm cleaning hours. 10pm last order.)

LUNCH =

DINNER =

Day5

9am = Breakfast

Shop L308 3F, TheONE, 100 Nathan Road

Dimsum ICON 11am Open

Lunch = Pork Chop Bun (猪扒包) at Lan Fong Yuen (籣芳園) for tea break later?

Address: 2 Gage Street, Central, Hong Kong Island

Ho Hung Kee = Wan Ton Mee

Dinner =

Mich Lovey's photo.

Snack = Maria's Bakery (超羣麵包西餅) Egg Tart Address: Shop A ,G/F Heung Lam Building, 23 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island

Day6

Breakfast =

Honolulu Coffee Shop 檀島咖啡餅店

G/F & Mezz Floor, 176-178 Hennessy Rd., Wan Chai

2pm = Go AIRPORT,GO back to KL

There is a HK sim card for tourist, called Discover Hong Kong sim card. Price hk$88/5 day pass, hk$118/8 day pass. You can buy it from the 7-11 store at arrival hall in terminal 1. Details: https://www.hkcsl.com/en/Discover-HK-Tourist-Prepaid-SIM/

What is a tungtungmeal? :rolleyes:

You can also eat Ho Hung Kee right after arrive HK airport. It has a new shop there in arrival hall now. Otherwise, the Ho Hung Kee in Causeway move into Hysan Place 12/F, it no longer in Sharp Street East...

Arena of stars = Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui?? It is closed now, for renovation 3 year. But you can still walk along the harbour. 

Last day breakfast in Honolulu in Wan Chai seems very far away? You stay in Kowloon area? Actually not very special to have breakfast there... expensive... Many local cha chan teng also have hk style breakfast and more cheaper. 

On 12/31/2015 at 0:15 PM, hongkongyan said:

There is a HK sim card for tourist, called Discover Hong Kong sim card. Price hk$88/5 day pass, hk$118/8 day pass. You can buy it from the 7-11 store at arrival hall in terminal 1. Details: https://www.hkcsl.com/en/Discover-HK-Tourist-Prepaid-SIM/

What is a tungtungmeal? :rolleyes:

You can also eat Ho Hung Kee right after arrive HK airport. It has a new shop there in arrival hall now. Otherwise, the Ho Hung Kee in Causeway move into Hysan Place 12/F, it no longer in Sharp Street East...

Arena of stars = Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui?? It is closed now, for renovation 3 year. But you can still walk along the harbour. 

Last day breakfast in Honolulu in Wan Chai seems very far away? You stay in Kowloon area? Actually not very special to have breakfast there... expensive... Many local cha chan teng also have hk style breakfast and more cheaper. 

Hahah... sorry.. tungtungmeal was my daughter xD

actually i'n staying at YauMatei's King De Nathan

any good recommendation to have good egg tart and morning breakfast?

6 hours ago, Danny Lak said:

Hahah... sorry.. tungtungmeal was my daughter xD

actually i'n staying at YauMatei's King De Nathan

any good recommendation to have good egg tart and morning breakfast?

Good egg tart ar.... Kam Wah is good but not near your hotel... 

Actually there are a lot of cha chan teng around your hotel, maybe you can choose one with more people inside? Sometimes normal bakery shop egg tart also nice, and not expensive too. You know, Tai Cheong was famous but now it is not so good but expensive!

1 hour ago, hongkongyan said:

Good egg tart ar.... Kam Wah is good but not near your hotel... 

Actually there are a lot of cha chan teng around your hotel, maybe you can choose one with more people inside? Sometimes normal bakery shop egg tart also nice, and not expensive too. You know, Tai Cheong was famous but now it is not so good but expensive!

is there any good kids friendly places to visit in hongkong?

If you are in Central area, and have time, you could go up to IFC's 4th floor, roof

garden. It is public "roof garden"(like a park). Your kid could run around and from

there, you could see the view of the harbor. The night light is very pretty 

21 hours ago, Danny Lak said:

is there any good kids friendly places to visit in hongkong?

Currently, there is this "The AIA Great European Carnival" next to IFC mall could be your interest as well. And also there is TW Carnival at Kai Tak Terminal in Kowloon now. Perhaps, you may let us know what kind of kid friendly places are you referring and how old is your kid? 

On 1/2/2016 at 9:10 PM, nettie said:

Currently, there is this "The AIA Great European Carnival" next to IFC mall could be your interest as well. And also there is TW Carnival at Kai Tak Terminal in Kowloon now. Perhaps, you may let us know what kind of kid friendly places are you referring and how old is your kid? 

my daughter is 2years old.. tot of bringing her some place for her to have fun like, example disneyland ocean park, which make her happy.. 

On 14 January, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Danny Lak said:

my daughter is 2years old.. tot of bringing her some place for her to have fun like, example disneyland ocean park, which make her happy.. 

You can consider visiting Hong Kong Park at Admiralty. It's free entrance. There're many interesting and educational activities to explore. Check out the official site here, http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/parks/hkp/index.html