All About Hong Kong
Sign in to follow this  
feliciafgw

2nd trip to Hong Kong

Hi there, i'm going to visit Hong Kong again on next Monday. (5d4n)

The plan will be slightly different compared to the first time.

I wish to go Cheung Chau.

Can somebody give me some advice about CheungChau and how to go CheungChau?

Where should I take ferry to there.

And some food recommendation at Cheung Chau. (Seafood as well)

Can please recommend some Dai Pai Tong and DimSum restaurant?

Thank you in advance.

Will you stay until 25/5? There is Bun Festival in Cheung Chau on that day! It is a very big event, many people will go there to see parade and the bun tower climbing competition too. You can take ferry to Cheung Chau from Central Ferry Pier in Central, go nearest via the bridge from if mall. Cheung Chau Ferry has fast and slow ferry, operate alternatively, about 30mins frequency. There are a lot of seafood restaurants along the sea mainly on the left hand side after you arrive Cheung Chau ferry pier. Walk along and choose one with more people. Dim sum better eat in the city, more choice.

Will you stay until 25/5? There is Bun Festival in Cheung Chau on that day! It is a very big event, many people will go there to see parade and the bun tower climbing competition too. You can take ferry to Cheung Chau from Central Ferry Pier in Central, go nearest via the bridge from if mall. Cheung Chau Ferry has fast and slow ferry, operate alternatively, about 30mins frequency. There are a lot of seafood restaurants along the sea mainly on the left hand side after you arrive Cheung Chau ferry pier. Walk along and choose one with more people. Dim sum better eat in the city, more choice.

Thanks hongkongyan.

Aiya, unfortunately I going to leave on 22/5. I know that festival as it remind me of the TVB drama (i can't remember the name).

You mean that I should go Central Ferry Pier in Central and then go through the mall to get to the ferry station?

I can't understand, can u please clarify more in details? :) Thanks first.

Yup, dimsum I prefer to eat in city. Tim Ho Wan & Dimdimsum. which one better?

Can you please share the link for TimHoWan and Dimdimsum review here? I unable to find the link.

Hi, you can try Oddies Foodies. Search them on Facebook and check them out closely because they maybe closed sometimes.