All About Hong Kong
Sarah Thiang

5d4n Macau + hongkong (11-15 march 2015)

I have been to hk several times. This round only with my guy.. So just two of us.. Walking around...

Plane touch ground 11am plus if I'm not wrong. Just assume before lunch

I plan to go Macau first for first day

So I noticed there is this HKIA to Macau service

Day 1 - HKIA to Macau... Good to take the service direct from HKIA?... As for hotel thinking to book metropole hotel... Ok? ... Visiting place , any suggestion?

Day 2 - Macau halfday as check out and return to hk... Enough Macau ?? If no do advise as I can stay another one night there... Hope can have a list of place to visit in Macau n food too

Day 3 - hk... Any hotel recommendation which near to train station?? Pls recommend food nice food... For the past few time I go Had dim sum also not nice.. Wondering ehy like that.. Anyway this time with all of ur help definitely will be better... Never see the symphony of light before.. Any idea where to see and time? I will wanna go peak too again

Day 4 - dunno

Day 5 - check out but flight at night 8pm

So I can park my luggage in HKIA and go shopping in the outlet correct???

Due to the top information, pls help me to see what can I do in specific days....

I was thinking to go Stanley.. Heard is a nice place.... Pls recommend...

Thanks in advance

I have been to hk several times. This round only with my guy.. So just two of us.. Walking around...

Plane touch ground 11am plus if I'm not wrong. Just assume before lunch

I plan to go Macau first for first day

So I noticed there is this HKIA to Macau service

Day 1 - HKIA to Macau... Good to take the service direct from HKIA?... As for hotel thinking to book metropole hotel... Ok? ... Visiting place , any suggestion?

Many people use the skypier service to Macau and China, so I guess it's good to use. Heard Metropole is OK, and I heard Rio Hotel was OK a few years back, not sure if it's still that nice now. Places of interest are mainly Ruins of St. Paul, The Venetian, City of Dreams, Macau Tower, Taipa, A ma Temple, Hac Sa Beach....etc. There are maps that you can take for free when arrived at Macau Ferry Terminal. You can plan where to go after checking in your hotel. Macau isn't big so I guess 2 days 1 night is good enough. Check Macau tourism official website for more details: http://www.macautourism.gov.mo/ 

Day 2 - Macau halfday as check out and return to hk... Enough Macau ?? If no do advise as I can stay another one night there... Hope can have a list of place to visit in Macau n food too

2 days enough already... Half day back to HK can visit The Peak for night view if you wish, or Symphony of Nights show at Tsim Sha Tsui Harbourfront Promenade at 8pm. (but be prepared it's quite a boring show indeed! :P )

Day 3 - hk... Any hotel recommendation which near to train station?? Pls recommend nice food... For the past few time I go Had dim sum also not nice.. Wondering ehy like that.. Anyway this time with all of ur help definitely will be better... Never see the symphony of light before.. Any idea where to see and time? I will wanna go peak too again

I guess the train you mean is MTR? Any hotels in Tsim Sha Tsui, Mongkok, Jordan, Yau Ma Tei, Causeway Bay, Wanchai, Central....etc. are not far from MTR station, so you can choose hotels within these areas. You may use the "Hotels" tab here at the top right corner of our page and search HK hotels with price comparison. 

For dim sum, do you remember where you had those not nice dim sum before? My suggestion is Maxim's Palace at Central City Hall, Super Star Chinese Restaurant at Harbour City, Dim Dim Sum Dim Sum Specialty in Mongkok or Wanchai, Lin Heung Tea House in Central, Lee Garden Chinese Restaurant (many branches), and also the Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum in HK station or Cheung Sha Wan.  

Day 4 - dunno

You may visit Stanley on this day. Can hop off at Repulse Bay if you wish as it's on the way to Stanley. It takes roughly half day or more than half day to spend there. Otherwise, you may consider to visit an outlying island if you're interested, like Cheung Chau or Lamma Island. (personally recommend Cheung Chau because more things to see)

Day 5 - check out but flight at night 8pm

So I can park my luggage in HKIA and go shopping in the outlet correct???

Correct. You may check in your luggage first if your airline provide advance check in service. Or rent a locker at Tung Chung Citygate Outlet Mall then go shopping and/or sightseeing at Ngong Ping 360 as well.

Due to the top information, pls help me to see what can I do in specific days....

I was thinking to go Stanley.. Heard is a nice place.... Pls recommend...

Thanks in advance

• Like 1