All About Hong Kong
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley Dazzling Yun Wei

Macau one day trip or one night is better

Hi.

Anyone can share for Macau trip it is better to stay there one night or only day trip is better?

And also going on Saturday izzit a good day to visit all places there? My list of attractions is as below :

1) Ruins of St Paul

2) Senado Square

3) Venetian Macau

4) A Ma Temple

5) Macau Fisherman’s Wharf

6) Macau Tower

7) Kun Lam Statue

8) Macau Wine & Grand Prix Museum

9) St Lawrence Church

10) Macau Greyhound Racing

11) Guia Fortress

12) City Of Dreams

13) Dom Pedro V Theatre

14) Macau Museum

15) Camoes Garden and Grotto

Let me know if i make as a day trip will i manage to finish all?

I thought if cannot finish i plan to stay there for one night or i will make it 2 days but will back HK at the first day then second day depart to Macau again by water jet.

What you think? Let me know more,thanks.

1 day seems too rush...... I also never tried to visit so many places in 1 day macau trip!  :P  Saturday may be more people than weekdays, but might be better because some shops close on weekdays due to no visitor, less business.

Haha. Thanks hongkongyan. Ya,i was wondering too whether i can really finish it or not. Btw,if that case then should i divide it to 2 days trip but still staying in HK,just that for both days depart early morning by jet to Macau? Coz i thinking if staying in Macau all the luggages has to bring over like kinda troublesome.

Waaaa very expensive if go 2 days from HK! 1 set round trip ferry ticket is more than HK$300 if you go twice then you need pay HK$600 for 1 person! Not worth!! Macau is not so interesting (my opinion only), you can choose which places you must go/most like to go to visit first then if have time only visit those on lower priority.

HK very convenient, no need to stay near to 1 point otherwise you will busy moving hotel to hotel just in order to stay near to every point.