All About Hong Kong
Sign in to follow this  
Shin Ri

Ocean Park

Haven't been to Ocean Park for almost 10 years, not sure what it's like there now.

Are there long queues to be expected for the rides?

The last time I went, I remember the queues being reasonable, not sure if they are snaky long like in Disneyland now?

And, are there signboards that display waiting time for the rides? Like in Disneyland or Universal Studios?

Haven't been to Ocean Park for almost 10 years, not sure what it's like there now.

Are there long queues to be expected for the rides?

The last time I went, I remember the queues being reasonable, not sure if they are snaky long like in Disneyland now?

And, are there signboards that display waiting time for the rides? Like in Disneyland or Universal Studios?

Similar to Disneyland, there are increasing China visitors to Ocean Park nowadays. There are long queue during weekends and PH especially in the afternoon. Yes, there are signboards telling you how long the estimated waiting time for long queue, but the difference with Disneyland is Ocean Park does not have "fast pass" system if I am not wrong.

see there is a change in the transportation.... can anyone advise where is this terminal?

"Due to special traffic arrangement, terminus of 629 and 629A bus route for both going to and from Ocean Park is temporarily relocated to Tin Hau Bus Terminus."

see there is a change in the transportation.... can anyone advise where is this terminal?

"Due to special traffic arrangement, terminus of 629 and 629A bus route for both going to and from Ocean Park is temporarily relocated to Tin Hau Bus Terminus."

Take MTR to Tin Hau MTR Station then follow exit A. The terminus is just outside

• Like 1

does all 629 now go to ocean park from tin hua MTR station? does admiralty MTR station still have the bus service?

Due to the protest, bus route from Admiralty bus terminus to Ocean Park is still closed. You have to take MTR to Tin Hua MTR station then take bus from there.

Ocean Park cannot access directly by MTR, you need to take bus 629. Now 629 bus stop moved to Tin Hau MTR station because the protest in Admiralty. If the protest has cleared when you arrive HK, 629 bus stop may move back to Admiralty MTR station. You have to check Ocean Park website for update info. So from your hotel need take MTR to Tin Hau or Admiralty depends on the 629 bus stop location.