All About Hong Kong
Sign in to follow this  
wy_jain

The Peak and Madame Tussauds

Hie,

I'm planning to go up the peak and Madame Tussauds and is planning to buy the ticket online.

I was wondering if i should buy the Combo 3-1 of HKD560 for tow person with the tram ticket as well or just the couple package without tram of HKD399.

http://www.madametussauds.com/HongKong/en/BuyTickets/Default.aspx

Will it be long queue for the tram ticket if i'm to visit the place on 11 December 2013?

Thank you for your advise.

Hi I've made a calculation on these tickets when I plan for my trip early next year, and I found out the combo ticket sold in madame tussauds is not the cheapest, don't be tricked. 

Peak Tram Return+SkyTerrace (buy from thepeak.com.hk)

HK$75 (=HK$150/couple)

Madame Tussauds

Online advance HK$203/adult (=HK$406/couple)

Couple package HK$399 

So, couple package HK$399 + peak tram & skyterrace HK$150 = HK$549, which is HK$11 cheaper than buying two 3in1 combo!!

I understand, but I meant to purchase online through 2 different websites instead of just Madame Tussauds. That is, buy the wax museum couple ticket from Madame Tussauds website at HK$399, then buy the peak tram+sky terrace ticket at The Peak website at HK$75 per person. You also buy all the tickets online in advance and skip the ticket booth queue on the spot. Now I've other question which is whether it is worth to spend HK$35 more for each person to get in the sky terrace?

oops I didn't aware that! so sorry about that.

I just registered the cts website and it seems they sell tickets at cheaper price. Peak Tram+Sky Terrace 428 package sold at HK$70 only but it requires to pick up at one of their branches. I think I may buy with them anyway, it's cheaper!

There are long queues for the Peak tickets? Was planning to buy them there...

If online buy, do the tickets have designated dates that you MUST go on that date?

Or are the dates flexible?

There are long queues for the Peak tickets? Was planning to buy them there...

If online buy, do the tickets have designated dates that you MUST go on that date?

Or are the dates flexible?

Sometimes it does have long winding queue for the tickets + ride on the tram. If you plan to visit on weekdays' day time it would be better. Peak tram tickets and the sky pass are not sold online, you can only buy at the peak tram terminus in Central or some travel agencies.  

hihi, i went to the peak & madame Tussard last thurs, 11th Sep. The Q for the tram was maddness. I bought the combo 2in1 tix online. So when we go to the terminus station, we have to go get the actual tix from the counter there.