All About Hong Kong
wilson88

Giant Rubber Duck Deflated

What happen to the rubber duck? Will it be fixed by this weekend? I purposely travel all the way from Malaysia to HK this coming saturday 18/5 to see her...

What happen to the rubber duck? Will it be fixed by this weekend? I purposely travel all the way from Malaysia to HK this coming saturday 18/5 to see her...

No news about when it will be fixed. So fingercross :)

Hi wilson, sorry to hear that you flying all the way to HK just to see the duckie but sadly it's damaged probably by some sharp floating objects in the harbour. The official organiser, Harbour City, has yet to announce the exact date that the Rubber Duck could be back again...  

Harbour City claimed that this is a scheduled maintenance and without noticing the public in advance. Well , too much of rumours out there.

This is so disappointing Harbour City... :'(

Today's news said the earliest estimated date of displaying rubber duck again is early next week. 

Will you be staying until early next week? Hope you can meet the big duckie finally!

Will be leaving HK on Monday evening.. Looking at Harbour City FB page , i can see a lot of disappointment. The organizer should really look into this matter..

Rubber duck doesn't bring happiness and joy anymore to tourist who purposely visit HK for her..

I hope luck is at my side , duck back to the harbour on Sunday..