All About Hong Kong
ah_fui

How to go The Peak & Ngor Ping 360 from Mongkok MTR station

Hi,

Not sure is this a right place to post at here.

1 of the tourist spot in our plan is The Peak.

Could you guys guide me:

How to go The Peak from Mongkok MTR station. A group of 6 person.

How to go Ngor Ping 360 from Mongkok MTR station. A group of 6 person.

Where to get tickets for both place.

my hotel exact location: http://goo.gl/maps/bfy99

silka seaview

Thank you very much.

Hi,

Not sure is this a right place to post at here.

Hi Ah Fui, I will move it to Attraction forum later on~

1 of the tourist spot in our plan is The Peak.

Could you guys guide me:

How to go The Peak from Mongkok MTR station. A group of 6 person.

Take MTR Tsuen Wan Line and get off at Central, walk to the Peak Tram Lower Terminus by following the guide here: http://www.thepeak.com.hk/en/2_1.asp

How to go Ngor Ping 360 from Mongkok MTR station. A group of 6 person.

Take MTR Tsuen Wan Line to Lai King station, interchange Tung Chung Line and get off at Tung Chung station. From there walk to the Ngong Ping 360 cable car terminal and take cable car to Ngong Ping 360.

Where to get tickets for both place.

For The Peak Tram and Sky Terrace ticket, you can buy it at the Peak Tram terminus as they don't have online purchase (allow time to queue up as always long queue). For Ngong Ping ticket, you can buy it online and collect it at the spot: http://www.np360.com.hk/en/booking/np360-online-ticket-booking.html

my hotel exact location: http://goo.gl/maps/bfy99

silka seaview

If you are staying at Silka Seaview, the closest MTR station should be Yau Ma Tei but not Mongkok... anyway it's on the same line and only 1 station away from Mongkok.

Thank you very much.

You can do all of the above things nearby Silka Seaview! As the hotel is very close to Temple Street & Jade Market, so you can eat at the dai pai dong & also claypot rice there, shop at the night market and sightseeing the night market as well~ :D

any dai pai dong will do ?

which claoypot rice is nice to taste ?

how about dessert ?

tqvm.

My must try at Yau Ma Tei are Four Seasons Pot Rice and Mido Cafe. There is a dessert place opposite Mido Cafe is quite popular too but can't remember the name. In temple street there're a few dai pai dong but a particular one which is quite popular but was forced to close down few months ago due to hygienic issue, so not sure if it's open now. Maybe will let northasian handle these for you :)

There are 2 main claypot rice around Temple Street, one is my favourite Four Seasons (which is on a small street parallel Temple Street called Arthur Street, look for Bridal Tea House Hotel and walk straight until you see a long long queue, yes it's always long queue!), another one called Hing Kee, which is just a block away from Four Seasons and it's on the Temple Street.

The dai pai dong is close to Mido Cafe and if I'm not wrong the name is called "Spicy Crab 香辣蟹". Anyway, there are a few more dai pai dong around there, you can just pick one with more people.

For dessert, try the one opposite Mido Cafe called "Yuen Kee 源記喳咋", or Hui Lau Shan just downstairs Silka Seaview.

Try Australia Dairy Company in Jordan or Kam Wah Cafe in Prince Edward for HK style breakfast, and Tao Heung Chinese Restaurant Group or Maxim's Chinese Restaurants for dim sum, then Mak's Noodle or Ho Hung Kee or Chee Kei for Wanton noodle.