All About Hong Kong
jimmyysk

Hong Kong & Shenzhen 7D6N at May 2013

Going to HK & Shenzhen on end of May 2013. Just booked the flight and haven't decide whether wanna take ground tour or free n easy. Any suggestion? Heard that ground tour save money but all schedule fix by the tourist guide. Flight from KL to HK and back from Shenzhen. Any suggestion itinerary can refer?

Hi jimmy,

If you ask me, I will choose free n easy for sure 'coz I hate joining tour especially in Asia countries... Hong Kong's public transportation is very convenient so it's not necessary to join tour and you can go everywhere with ease by MTR. Joining tour may not save much money 'coz what you loose is time and opportunity cost of visiting somewhere you wanna visit but not included in tour. For itinerary planning, we have over 100 planned itinerary posts here, you can browse through them and plan one for yourself then post here for discussion. Cheers~

I agree with Ms. Northasian. I, myself is not a fan of tours. One thing I love most about not joining a tour - - - flexible time. :D

Make a list of the places you wanna visit then gather some information, draft your itinerary and post it here. Members here will be glad to help you. :)