All About Hong Kong
EugynBooi

Nice Place to Purpose in HK

Northasian,

I encounter problem with HongKongflowershop.com which I had send few email to them about my inquiry but no reply from them. Another news is 1 of my friend who coming with us to Hong Kong are joining me to purpose to his girlfriend at the same time. Double shock!!

Hi Eugyn, sorry to hear about that as time is getting closer now...

Perhaps, you could tell me what have you wrote on your email, your name and when did you send it, and I'll try to give them a call and ask them to follow up asap. Another choice, is to look for another florist but need some time to search for the right one.

I sent on 23 Oct with title Delivery to Hong Kong Disneyland. I just ask few questions such as how is the charges and could they deliver on time but stil no reply yet. I did place down my name Eugyn Booi and contact number as well.

I sent on 23 Oct with title Delivery to Hong Kong Disneyland. I just ask few questions such as how is the charges and could they deliver on time but stil no reply yet. I did place down my name Eugyn Booi and contact number as well.

I called a few times but no answer... so I've found a few more online florists for you :

Eugyn, you gotta speed up a bit 'coz the clock is ticking!! FYI, usually there will be extra delivery charge around HK$200 for delivering flower to Lantau Island... Good luck~

Northasian, I brought the bouquet from florist shop opposite Jordan MTR Station. I heard that's the shop which open 24 hours. Overall was just nice and cheap too. HKD 500 include delivery to Disneyland.

Northasian, I brought the bouquet from florist shop opposite Jordan MTR Station. I heard that's the shop which open 24 hours. Overall was just nice and cheap too. HKD 500 include delivery to Disneyland.

Wow that's really a great deal! So how's your trip? How was everything about your purpose? :)

Yeah. The trip was nice plus I have a friend's relative who work as police officer staying in Hong Kong, he bring us to walk around. The time was used wisely and its not enough!! I purposed at train station near Disneyland entrance just before the fireworks start. My girlfriend said Yes! Disneyland's Guest Relation Office are really helpful and they do us a cert for being purpose in Disneyland.

I skipped few places so I could come to visit next time.

Yeah. The trip was nice plus I have a friend's relative who work as police officer staying in Hong Kong, he bring us to walk around. The time was used wisely and its not enough!! I purposed at train station near Disneyland entrance just before the fireworks start. My girlfriend said Yes! Disneyland's Guest Relation Office are really helpful and they do us a cert for being purpose in Disneyland.

I skipped few places so I could come to visit next time.

Oh that's good to have a local to guide you thru the trip! And I think there must be a lot of couple purpose in Disneyland so they have the cert. for purposed couples, haha... Anyway really happy for you and your wife-to-be! Yep, maybe you can visit HK again to celebrate your 1st wedding anniversary? ;)

Btw, mind to share the name of florist in Jordan so our members can take it for reference? Thanks for your sharing~

Hi Northasian,

How are you? Its been a long time I didnt login in to this account. haha..

As you been mention before in previous post, YES!! We are coming back to Hong Kong to celebrate our 1st Anniversary! This time are more in to shopping spree trip since we are coming a week before CNY.

By the way, I saw there is some exhibition for Titanic. Have you been there before?

Hi Eugyn, so glad to know you're coming back HK to celebrate your 1st Anniversary!!! Congratulations!! ^0^

It's a very good time to come before CNY 'coz it will be the peak of yearend sale, but things on sale would be more for Winter...

Yep I heard about the Titantic Exhibition but I haven't been to there. It's actually in the Venetian Macau and you can check here for details: http://www.venetianmacao.com/Titanic/

So have you booked all the things yet? :)

• Like 1

I still working on itinerary. Air tickets are ready. Last year we stay at TST and this time I had book Cosmo hotel in Causeway (actually there is 2 Cosmo hotel in HK and I book wrongly).