All About Hong Kong
jimking

5D4N Hong Kong Trip

Yes, Now start planning for my second trip already.. This time will be fully on shopping and start looking at the exchange rate also the hotel rate.... So been searching the sale period... I could like go on low season so that hotel rate wouldn't be high. Also I aim for summer shopping. If can the weather like end of september... Just perfect weather as not too cold or not too hot...

haha... but low season is not summer sale period, summer sale period is not cool season.... so you've to judge yourself~

I decide that went on summer sale period since i heard a lot feedback that hong kong most sale or great sale is summer sale... As winter sale not as great as summer sale...

I decide that went on summer sale period since i heard a lot feedback that hong kong most sale or great sale is summer sale... As winter sale not as great as summer sale...

Yep, for those from Southeast Asia, it's better to come during summer sale 'coz items on sale will be more suitable to buy. As during winter sale, things on sale (or rather say all things on the market!) are winter fashion or stuff for people to keep warm, so you gotta sacrifice the "cool season" factor and come during the hottest days of HK... B)