All About Hong Kong
pipi_mo

HK Disneyland

Hi Northasian,

Just called the Enchanted Garden Restaurant and found out that they only served Buffet Lunch on weekend. Just wish to highligh this schedule to anyone who wish to go there for buffet lunch.

Hi happlifekk, really appreciate your information. Thanks alot :)

Just to add that we can get a 10% discount if paying via Visa credit card for the Disneyland tickets.

Hi arava, thanks for sharing this information with us. Take care.

hi, may i know since i may going to disneyland on beginning of nov this year.... which is more preferable to visit disneyland as i wanted to sole take photo with the charater and for sure my family also wanted.... so don't wanted to queue long and ended up didnt take any or no enough time... will it be good that we overnight at the disneyland hotel since can squence four person into one room and we got like 8persons....

hi, may i know since i may going to disneyland on beginning of nov this year.... which is more preferable to visit disneyland as i wanted to sole take photo with the charater and for sure my family also wanted.... so don't wanted to queue long and ended up didnt take any or no enough time... will it be good that we overnight at the disneyland hotel since can squence four person into one room and we got like 8persons....

Sorry I can't get what you mean? "which is more preferable" -> what are the options?

Did you mean whether to stay 1 nite or just 1-day visit to the park? If so, I think 1 day will be enough as long as you have browse thru their time table for every shows & events, then plan ahead.

I'm not sure if they allow you to squeeze 4 pax in 1 room, as I know some HK hotels are quite strict on that...

Take MTR and get off at Disneyland Resort station. Walk to Olympic Station, MTR to Sunny Bay, change Disneyland Resort line and get off at Disneyland Resort station. See MTR.com,hk for the MTR map.