All About Hong Kong
pipi_mo

HK Disneyland

hi everyone, my family planning to go DisneylandHK not sure if it's fun or worth to visit?

Hi,With family, Disneyland could be a nice place but however, Ocean Park is more on the rides, so it would be more suitable for the young. If you're going to the Disneyland remember to take the map at the entrance, and plan the time for your favourite shows and parade. Also, remember to take the express ticket for some popular rides to avoid long queue if you're going on weekends...

Hi Thanks..how long do you think i should stay at the disneyland hotel? 2-3 days?

Actually ne......... HK Disneyland is not as big as those in USA... you know, on quiet weekdays you can even finish all the park's rides in 2-3 hours.....

So, if you really wanna stay in their hotel, 1 nite is already enough..

Actually ne......... HK Disneyland is not as big as those in USA... you know, on quiet weekdays you can even finish all the park's rides in 2-3 hours.....

So, if you really wanna stay in their hotel, 1 nite is already enough..

hahah.i thought big thanks neway go other place shopping ._. i heard hk items quite cheap?

hahah.i thought big thanks neway go other place shopping ._. i heard hk items quite cheap?

Depends what you wanna buy... electronic stuff is relatively cheap la, fashion stuff is cheap too and with more choices.

Hello northasian,

I would like to know....how much is the entrance fees for Disneyland ya?

And how do i go to Disneyland if i am staying in Stanford Hotel....

Thanks..

Hello northasian,

I would like to know....how much is the entrance fees for Disneyland ya?

And how do i go to Disneyland if i am staying in Stanford Hotel....

Thanks..

Hi ed_kas,

The Disneyland ticket is HK$350 per adult, flat price for the year round.

You can take MTR to Lai King Station, interchange Tung Chung Line to Sunny Bay, then change to Disneyland Resort Line to Disneyland.

I've never been to other Disneyland theme park before and HK Disneyland was my first experience. I love it but I was unable to cover the whole park coz I went in the afternoon... will definately go again in future :)

Hi guys, I went to HK Disneyland with my wife and my 15-month baby toddler. All we did was take photos with characters, enjoy food and coffee and watch the fireworks. We didn't try most of the rides since our toddler is just way too young that time. But, we have to say we enjoyed it more because we could sit around all day in Disneyland.

You can check out my Hong Kong Disneyland post. I have posted tons of photos and videos.

Hello!! Bro, just want to chk with you. I intend to spend 3-4 hours in Disneyland and then heading to Citigate Outlet on 16/810. (I have 05 days 04 nites trip to HK next mth). I'll come in the morning. Do you think I'll be able to catch the parade?? Do they have schedule for the parade??

Hi guys, I went to HK Disneyland with my wife and my 15-month baby toddler. All we did was take photos with characters, enjoy food and coffee and watch the fireworks. We didn't try most of the rides since our toddler is just way too young that time. But, we have to say we enjoyed it more because we could sit around all day in Disneyland.

You can check out my Hong Kong Disneyland post. I have posted tons of photos and videos.

Hello!! Bro, just want to chk with you. I intend to spend 3-4 hours in Disneyland and then heading to Citigate Outlet on 16/810. (I have 05 days 04 nites trip to HK next mth). I'll come in the morning. Do you think I'll be able to catch the parade?? Do they have schedule for the parade??

If you just wanna have a glance of Disneyland and NOT intend of take the rides/watch shows then it would be enough. I'm not sure if they have changed the parade time 'coz last time when I visited (few years back alread), the show started from 3pm. Yes, you can check the parade schedule from Disneyland Hong Kong official website (http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com)

Please note that Aug is still School Holidays in HK, so it may be more crowded then usual even on weekdays...

When I was young I can take all those rides. But now, I am too old for the ride. Either I get dizzy or vomit. hahahahaha!! That shows that I am aging. I just want to take photos, walk around feel the excitement and off to Citigate Outlet.

The parade at 3pm?? Well, maybe I can stick around until the parade is over. BTW, I have chk Disney website, schedule for parade is not there. I did email to them but no reply till now :(

If you just wanna have a glance of Disneyland and NOT intend of take the rides/watch shows then it would be enough. I'm not sure if they have changed the parade time 'coz last time when I visited (few years back alread), the show started from 3pm. Yes, you can check the parade schedule from Disneyland Hong Kong official website (http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com)

Please note that Aug is still School Holidays in HK, so it may be more crowded then usual even on weekdays...

When I was young I can take all those rides. But now, I am too old for the ride. Either I get dizzy or vomit. hahahahaha!! That shows that I am aging. I just want to take photos, walk around feel the excitement and off to Citigate Outlet.

The parade at 3pm?? Well, maybe I can stick around until the parade is over. BTW, I have chk Disney website, schedule for parade is not there. I did email to them but no reply till now :(

Hey I guess you must have forgotten to wear your spec... :lol: It's clearly shown in the official website :

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/tools/calendar/dailyCalendar?name=CalendarDetailPage

There are 2 parade, 1 is at 1pm and the other is at 4pm, while the ending firework is at 9pm. I highly recommend the firework!!! If you are interested, you can go to Citygate in the morning and Disneyland in the afternoon.

Hahahahahha!! yeah,I made new glasses already. Sorry to trouble. Yup!! now I found the schedule. :)

Well, I think I shud stay then for the firework. Sound very interesting and pictures too look very nice. Tks again.

BTW, I rcvd your PM on lowyat.net. My nick is Listiani in lowyat.net. I couldn't register as Macgyver there :)

Tks a heap.

Hey I guess you must have forgotten to wear your spec... :lol: It's clearly shown in the official website :

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/tools/calendar/dailyCalendar?name=CalendarDetailPage

There are 2 parade, 1 is at 1pm and the other is at 4pm, while the ending firework is at 9pm. I highly recommend the firework!!! If you are interested, you can go to Citygate in the morning and Disneyland in the afternoon.

Hi Hi~! Was quite suprised that you're actually Listiani after a few chat in our forum :) Anyway, enjoy your trip to HK. BTW, weather here is quite hot and stuffy these days, do take care!

Hahahahahha!! yeah,I made new glasses already. Sorry to trouble. Yup!! now I found the schedule. :)

Well, I think I shud stay then for the firework. Sound very interesting and pictures too look very nice. Tks again.

BTW, I rcvd your PM on lowyat.net. My nick is Listiani in lowyat.net. I couldn't register as Macgyver there :)

Tks a heap.

No problem. Hot is nothing new to me. In fact, Malaysia is hot and humid all year round. I rather the weather is hot than cold. I can't stand cold weather. I've been to China during winter. I spent most of my time in the room. Couldn't wait to go home. :lol:

Hi Hi~! Was quite suprised that you're actually Listiani after a few chat in our forum :) Anyway, enjoy your trip to HK. BTW, weather here is quite hot and stuffy these days, do take care!

I'm back to Kuala Lumpur!!!!!!!!!!!! We went to Disneyland but only for a while because it was too crowded and everybody were rushing here and there. Courtesy flying out from the window. :wacko:

Overall, we were very satisfied and happy. I must visit HK again next year. HK Disney merchandise sooo expensive ler. Hehehehe!! But for consolation, I bought myself Crocs sandal for RM50. What a bargain.

I dont have blog so I can't upload any pictures.

I'm back to Kuala Lumpur!!!!!!!!!!!! We went to Disneyland but only for a while because it was too crowded and everybody were rushing here and there. Courtesy flying out from the window. :wacko:

Overall, we were very satisfied and happy. I must visit HK again next year. HK Disney merchandise sooo expensive ler. Hehehehe!! But for consolation, I bought myself Crocs sandal for RM50. What a bargain.

I dont have blog so I can't upload any pictures.

Hi Macgyver, welcome back!!!! Glad that you had a happy trip here! Hey, you can try opening up a blog in my forum here, which is a new function open for all members~ Just click the "Blogs" tab on the top bar and create your own blog here~ Cheers~

OK,I'll try to upload the pics later.hehehehhe!! so many pictures ler. :lol:

Hi Macgyver, welcome back!!!! Glad that you had a happy trip here! Hey, you can try opening up a blog in my forum here, which is a new function open for all members~ Just click the "Blogs" tab on the top bar and create your own blog here~ Cheers~

We planned to visit Disneyland on the 14-Dec (Tue). What should we expect in term of the crowd on weekday as we wish to take some pictures with the famous charactor like mickey and minnie, but i'm afraid that i have to queue for a long time in order to do that.

Dining in the Enchanted Garden Restaurant is also another experience we wish to encounter. However, we was afraid that having the buffet dinner after the firework show will be too tiring for our young toddler. Since we will be going to the Big Buddha on the next day, was it advisable for us to go back to the enchanted garden restaurant for their buffet dinner?

We planned to visit Disneyland on the 14-Dec (Tue). What should we expect in term of the crowd on weekday as we wish to take some pictures with the famous charactor like mickey and minnie, but i'm afraid that i have to queue for a long time in order to do that.

Dining in the Enchanted Garden Restaurant is also another experience we wish to encounter. However, we was afraid that having the buffet dinner after the firework show will be too tiring for our young toddler. Since we will be going to the Big Buddha on the next day, was it advisable for us to go back to the enchanted garden restaurant for their buffet dinner?

I guess it wouldn't be too crowded on weekday so it won't need too much time to queue for the photo-taking. But I suggest you to visit Disneyland website to take a look at their timetable for shows/parades/photo-taking sections so you got a rough plan which part of the park should visit first and around what time you need to be at that part of park... If I'm not wrong, firework in Dec would be a bit earlier like 7:30pm or 7pm. If so, you can have the buffet dinner after the firework (better make reservation first).

It's still OK to go on your next day after the Lantau trip, but just a bit inconvenient as you've to take MTR to go (about 20-30mins) and need to interchange at Sunny Bay station. You can keep it as your Plan B, just in case your kids get too tired on the Disney day.

Tks Northasian for the suggestion. On second thoughts, perhaps we can opt to have the buffet lunch at the enchanted garden restaurant, What do you think? :rolleyes:

Yeah this is a good idea too~! ;)

Yeah this is a good idea too~! ;)

Hi Northasian,

Just called the Enchanted Garden Restaurant and found out that they only served Buffet Lunch on weekend. Just wish to highligh this schedule to anyone who wish to go there for buffet lunch.