All About Hong Kong
SamLee

Zhuhai, Macau and Hong Kong trip

whao, thanks a lot!! Edited some already, hehe.

At 1st I din't plan to stay at disneyland till so late because someone told me that fireworks not everyday, but seems it is, so yea, will stay there until it's done. Hehe.

Time to buy some tickets online for ngong ping 360 and disney i guess, haha.

whao, thanks a lot!! Edited some already, hehe.

At 1st I din't plan to stay at disneyland till so late because someone told me that fireworks not everyday, but seems it is, so yea, will stay there until it's done. Hehe.

Time to buy some tickets online for ngong ping 360 and disney i guess, haha.

Aiya... who provided wrong info to you ar...? Lucky you included timing in your itin. otherwise you would probably miss it! Though it's not a big scale fireworks, I think it's nice enough especially if you watch it with your beloved~ :wub:

haha my gf's sister. she went with tour before, then tell me not everynite got, lol.

btw, i am skeptical, almost 10 hours in disney, is it too long? :o

another question, when is the non peak hour to dine in HK ?

wanted to avoid the queue as much as possible lol.

haha my gf's sister. she went with tour before, then tell me not everynite got, lol.

btw, i am skeptical, almost 10 hours in disney, is it too long? :o

another question, when is the non peak hour to dine in HK ?

wanted to avoid the queue as much as possible lol.

Hahaha... probably the tour didn't allow them to stay until park close therefore told them that the fireworks is not everyday, hahaha... XD

10hours seems long... but sometimes there are quite a lot of people and you might need much time to queue, so better spare more time in there. You can take your time inside and no need to rush then 10hours will pass very fast~

Let's talk about the peak hours to avoid rather than non-peak hours la... 12:30pm-2:00pm is lunch peak hours and 7pm-8:30pm is dinner peak hours, but some popular restaurants like Shing Heung Yuen & Lan Fong Yuen will be with long queue on weekend during the day!

ahhh i see. yea,10hours seems long to me, and since i go on monday...should be lesser people. maybe i should go around 12pm...hmmmm

i see...okay, thanks again for the info :D

ahhh i see. yea,10hours seems long to me, and since i go on monday...should be lesser people. maybe i should go around 12pm...hmmmm

i see...okay, thanks again for the info :D

Yep, maybe you can depart from hotel at 10am and arrive at around 11 or 11:30am... I can't see it'd be less people on Monday 'coz it seems that HK is full of tourists from China almost everyday!

Btw, I'll be out of town for a week from tomorrow, and with limited access to the internet. I'll try my best to online whenever possible, please bear with my slow response. Cheers~ :D

hi my dear Northasian,

i am back here for yet another questions :D

For disneyland and NP360, their tickets is it no date on it? means when i buy, i can enter any date i want?

and is buying the tickets from ding ding a good idea? they available in most MRT stations right?

PS: going over next week, excited! :D

hi my dear Northasian,

i am back here for yet another questions :D

For disneyland and NP360, their tickets is it no date on it? means when i buy, i can enter any date i want?

and is buying the tickets from ding ding a good idea? they available in most MRT stations right?

PS: going over next week, excited! :D

Hey dear Mr Sam Lee,

For Disneyland, as I know their normal ticket (non-date-stamped ticket) has a validity of 6 months, and for NP360, they also have a deadline for redemption printed on the vouchers you buy from Ding Ding or online. You have to use the ticket before the end of validity.

It seems that the price of tickets sold by Ding Ding is quite attractive, and you have to book the ticket online at their website to enjoy a even better price.

However, from Ding Ding official website, I couldn't find any info that they have branch in any MTR stations, where did you get this info??

ahh i see. good to know that.

well, i saw in lowyat forum, i saw someone posted go ding ding after at mong kok station, hence i thought it will be at the station, my mistake i guess. hehe :D

thanks anyway :D

ahh i see. good to know that.

well, i saw in lowyat forum, i saw someone posted go ding ding after at mong kok station, hence i thought it will be at the station, my mistake i guess. hehe :D

thanks anyway :D

ooOOooic... 'coz Ding Ding's office is located in Mongkok... :D You have the address?