All About Hong Kong
shirousa

Within walking distance?

hi northasian,

i'll be going to hong kong early next month, just wondering is it possible walking from prince edward down till tsim sha tsui?

hi northasian,

i'll be going to hong kong early next month, just wondering is it possible walking from prince edward down till tsim sha tsui?

Hi shirousa,

Yes, it's just a matter of time and strength... Just walk along the Nathan Road, you can walk like this way : Prince Edward -> Mongkok -> Yau Ma Tei -> Tsim Sha Tsui.

how much time would it be , walking from Prince Edward to Tsim Sha Tsui ?

Have you browsed my latest photo album on facebook page about A day on Nathan Road? I did exactly walk from Prince Edward to Tsim Sha Tsui along Nathan Road, and it took roughly an hour for me with lots of snap-shots on the journey, without stopping by any shops. However I can't tell how much time you need if you will stop by shops 'coz I won't know how much time you need for a shop and how many stops you will make. You can take a look at my album if you're interested.

i would love to seet, could you give me the link to it?

Ryma, are you a fan in our facebook page? I thought you got to know this forum from facebook? Anyway, here is the link, please take a look : http://www.facebook.com/allabouthongkong?ref=ts#!/media/set/?set=a.10150221228317993.311482.30006872992

I've also posted photos of The Peak, Stanley, and various places in different albums on the facebook page, you can explore yourself~ :)